Loading > Stacking > Palletizing
With our palletizer we offer you a comprehensive range of services for the most varied tasks for the formation and further processing of palletized load units. Due to its multifunctional design, it can handle almost all palletising tasks in your company. A multitude of additional components, e.g. for the transport of packages, empty and full pallets, for labelling and for special functions, such as a press belt for bags, complete the product range.
- Grain bags
- Bags with building materials
- Cardboard boxes
- And much more!
Our advantages at a glance
- Performance: High positioning accuracy in 3-shift operation
- Exact: perfect appearance of the loading units
- Space-saving: Can also be used in confined spaces
- Universal: Depending on the equipment, sacks, cans, cardboard boxes, containers and much more can be palletised
- Cost-effective: Fast amortization due to low purchase price and low operating costs
- Versatile: By using modern control technologies, almost any layer pattern is possible
- Mature: Low maintenance costs due to a technically mature and simple design
- Low-noise: Belt and belt drives ensure low-noise operation
- Individual: We look forward to your special requests!
The following guide values apply to standard conveyors, in internal ambient conditions and for defined applications and goods conveyed.
|4.000 x 2.560 x 2.500 mm
|approx. 2.500 kg
|Stacking height (Z axis)
|up to 1.500 mm
|Bags, cardboard boxes, containers
|from 150 x 150 x 40 mm to 1.200 x 800 x 400 mm
|Output according to layer pattern
|400 bags in a 3-layer composite
500 bags in a 5-layer composite
|Type of pallet
|Euro pallet 800 x 1,200 mm or similar
|Layer weight / layer pattern
|up to 150 kg / as required
|Rotary current connection and compressed air 6 bar