Twin scissor lift table
Platform lengths up to 7.8 meters
The electro-hydraulic twin scissor lift tablet is a lifting unit with adjacent scissor packages. This allows long platform lengths and high load capacities to be achieved. The use of such a lifting table is always necessary when long and unwieldy goods have to be moved. In this case this lifting table, also called tandem lifting table, is the best solution. The pairs of scissors are controlled synchronously and thus a parallel lifting movement is guaranteed.
- High quality execution “Made in Europe
- Manufacturing according to DIN EN 1570-1
- Extensive and modular range of accessories
- Optional with installation and commissioning
Below you can see the lift table variants, sorted according to their load capacity
Load capacity up to 2000 kg
Load capacity up to 3000 kg
Load capacity up to 4000 kg
Load capacity up to 5000 kg
Load capacity up to 6000 kg
Load capacity up to 8000 kg
- Designed for maximum 25 cycles per hour in 1-shift operation.
- For internal use only – in a dry environment.
- Not approved for the transport of persons.
If the lift table is to be used in a pit, some important notes must be observed. Please download the pit layout. Do you have special requests – and would you like, for example, a lifting table in hot-dip galvanized design for outdoor use? Just send us your inquiry. We will check it for technical feasibility and let you know as soon as possible.
- Standard paint: RAL 7012, basalt grey
- Smooth sheet metal platform
- Operating voltage: 3 x 400V / 50 HZ
- Control voltage: 24 VDC
- Hand switch with 3m connection cable
- Aggregate inside or outside the lift table
- Contact protection strip all around
- Customs tariff number: 8425420090
- Warranty: 24 months
Load distribution according to the standard DIN EN 1570-01 applicable to lifting platforms
100% of the maximum permissible load distributed over the entire platform
50% of the maximum permissible load distributed over half the platform in the longitudinal direction
33% of the maximum permissible load distributed over half the platform in lateral direction
10% of the maximum permissible load, attached to the edge of the platform