Loading dock lift table
Particularly robust design
The electro-hydraulic loading dock lift table is mainly used for loading and unloading, especially on loading ramps, and is characterised by a particularly robust design. This scissor lift achieves high stability by a reinforced platform with additional profiles. Additional loading flaps enable easy passage with pallet trucks. Furthermore, this loading lift table has a maintenance hatch, crane eyes for insertion in a pit and differential cylinders for outdoor use.
- High quality execution “Made in Europe”
- Manufacturing according to DIN EN 1570-1
- Extensive and modular range of accessories
- Optional with installation and commissioning
Below you can see the lift table variants, sorted according to their load capacity
Load capacity up to 2000 kg
Load capacity up to 3000 kg
Load capacity up to 4000 kg
Load capacity up to 6000 kg
Load capacity up to 8000 kg
Load capacity up to 10000 kg
- Designed for maximum 25 cycles per hour in 1-shift operation.
- As standard, only conditionally suitable for outdoor use. If the paint is damaged, the lift table could rust, but this does not affect the functionality.
- Not approved for the transport of persons.
If the lift table is to be used in a pit, some important notes must be observed. Please download the pit layout. Do you have special requests – and would you like, for example, a lifting table in hot-dip galvanized design for outdoor use? Just send us your inquiry. We will check it for technical feasibility and let you know as soon as possible.
- Standard paint: RAL 7012, basalt grey
- Platform made of tread plate
- Operating voltage: 3 x 400V / 50 HZ
- Control voltage: 24 VDC
- Hand switch with 3m connection cable
- Aggregate within the lifting table
- Contact protection strip all around
- Customs tariff number: 8425420090
- Warranty: 24 months
Load distribution according to the standard DIN EN 1570-01 applicable to lifting platforms
100% of the maximum permissible load distributed over the entire platform
50% of the maximum permissible load distributed over half the platform in the longitudinal direction
33% of the maximum permissible load distributed over half the platform in lateral direction
10% of the maximum permissible load, attached to the edge of the platform